Thursday, April 22, 2010

[100407] U-Kiss in Bangkok Post-Super Show King M! Concert

Sharing the love of sparkly U-Kiss boys (they put Edward Cullen to shame!) at the poolside of Dusit Thani in Bangkok, after the M-Net concert recently.

I was lucky enough to get to go to the M-Net concert and stayed at Dusit Thani. Day after the concert, my friend and I decided to wander down to the poolside in hopes of checking out some hot babes before leaving and lo! We scored! Here are Eli (gray & black shorts with gray hair), Kibum (light blue shorts) and I'm almost positive the one in the far left is Kevin.




The pics do not do them justice. They are so fair and white that I got blinded by the sheer sparkliness :D

Credits: under_an_oak
I Agree on Pics Not Doing any Justice on U-Kiss They're FCUKING HOT in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment