Thursday, May 13, 2010

[NEWS] 100509 U-KISS’s Soohyun Revelation "Dongho Might Be Young, But He's Really Interested In Women"


U-KISS’s Soohyun revealed the real Dongho, and Dongho stated that his 5th ideal woman is gagwoman, Lee Gyeong Shil.

Both Soohyun and Dongho appeared in the latest episode of “Shin Dong Yup’s 300” that was aired on May 9th.

A question "I want my marriage to be like my parents?" was asked. Dongho honestly confessed "Mother's nag is the worst. Now, I know that it's for my own good. But when I was young, (it made me feel like) I didn't want to get married".

Shin Dong Yup asked Soohyun a question "Would you get married if there's such a girl like Dongho?". Soohyun answered and revealed something about Dongho "Maybe... since I know Dongho's real behavior. Dongho might be the youngest but he has the most interest in girls. Whenever we saw female idols, he'll automatically says that they are pretty" which made Dongho panicked.

Hearing this, MC Shin Dong Yup asked Dongho "Who is the prettiest nowadays?". Dongho was contemplating before answering "I've made our fans angry by changing my ideal type 4 times (up until now)... Lee Gyeong Shil."

However, Lee Gyeong Shil, who was one of the guests in this episode said to Dongho that she "didn't feel good" hearing this.

Soohyun then added "Dongho likes girls with beautiful legs" which made Lee Gyeong Shil's face full of smile.

Soohyun and Dongho won the final prize and were awarded 3500 won.

This episode was broadcasted on May 9th at 12:10 o'clock.

Credits: Newsen (Source) + ROCKETBOXX.NET (Eng trans)

No comments:

Post a Comment