Sunday, December 26, 2010

[TWITTER] 101226 Alexander's Update

As for dessert, we had @IslandCreamery at Serene center! I had.....pulu hitam?? Dunno how to spell.. so YUMMY!!♥^^

Oh! If any of u go there, check out our pic! We took this~ My cousins Jackie, JuJu, JonJon, Bobby~♥ (left to rite)

Credits: kissmeukiss + @alexander_0729
Take Out With Full Credits & Do Not HotLink


Last nite Uncle Keng (DanDan's dad) brought us to eat these! 港澳人實知啦~ Miss these so much! Ordered a LOT~ haha~^-^)b

n yesterday, we decided to go to ION mall again, n then to Takashimaya mall~ was AMAZED by the TOYS~ (♡o♡)/ Hehe

Had a great family gathering @ my aunt's house~ Celebrating Christmas eve & my grandma's 80th b-day~ 할머니 사랑해요!♥^3^

Went to ION mall both days w/ my cousins~ ^-^ Didn't catch me huh??? Some did~ LOL~ Took this on Christmas eve~♥

Credits: kissmeukiss + @alexander_0729
Take Out With Full Credits & Do Not HotLink

No comments:

Post a Comment