Wednesday, January 26, 2011

[INFO] 110126 Alexander: Finally He's Back!


@alexander_0729:

"I've got sth to SAY! Thank y'all for waiting n trusting me~
TRUE FANS are like TRUE FRIENDS. Wtever decision I make or action I do, they will still support me n respect my decision.
I thank God for letting me realise so many things in my life n around me, and especially for letting me be CLOSER w/ the Lord n becoming a STRONGER person. Well, I should say... when a man almost die but survive, he will eventually live a more meaningful life n become a much STRONGER person. WHO said I am DEAD?? R u ready for a BETTER XANDER!? Here I am... BACK to YOUR WORLD~ LOL! ^-^)b
(P.S.: Thank y'all for ya encouragement n for trying to make me laugh... been reading all ya tweets~^^ Love ya...♥ I mean it...)"

Credits: kissmeukiss + @alexander_0729
Take Out With Full Credits & Do Not HotLink

No comments:

Post a Comment