Monday, February 7, 2011

[TRANS] 110201 U-Kiss @ Interview (★fans No. 74 February Issue)







U-Kiss Whose Fans Can’t Help But Want To Kiss

7 members group U-Kiss who visited Taiwan for the first time, their lively personalities let people feel close to them! Although it’s their first visit to Taiwan, there is already a group of Kiss Me who support them in Taiwan. During the media interview, the interactions among members were very interesting, especially Alexander, Eli, Dongho who are very good in Mandarin, are able to reply directly in Mandarin which enable people to get closer to them more easily!

Credits: kissmeukiss + fans magazine (source) + micsummer @ rocketboxx.net (translation)
Take Out With Full Credits & Do Not HotLink



How did you feel about your first visit to Taiwan?

Dongho: I got to know some Taiwanese friends that time when I lived in China for some years and those friends had recommended me many beautiful sceneries of Taiwan. This time I got to come to Taiwan finally, I especially want to visit National Palace Museum but there’s no time to go, such a great pity.

Kevin: Taiwan’s pearl milk tea is really very tasty and I keep drinking and drinking during these days in Taiwan, not eating actually.

Alexander: Taiwan’s spicy hot pot is really very delicious and we all like it.

How does U-Kiss plan to spend upcoming 14th February Valentine’s Day?

Alexander: Our members all don’t have girlfriends, so regardless it’s the western 14th February Valentine’s day or it’s 14th March White Day, it’s not of big relation to us. But in Korea, 14th April is Black Day, a day for singles to get together and eat jajangmyeon.

The 3 members Alexander, Eli and Soohyun have recently participated in the reality variety program 'We Are Dating', pairing up with girl group Girl’s Day as couples, is there any interesting story during the recording? If the other 4 members have the chance to join in the show, the female celebrity that you wish to pair up with the most is?

Eli: For the first recording, we had to confess to the girl and displayed one talent. What I prepared was the leg kicking action of Taekwondo and I had never thought that once I kicked, my pants tore on the spot, so I had no choice but to take off my jacket and tied it to the lower body, it was really embarrassing!

Alexander: Recording this program was very hard! Because I wasn’t close with the ‘girlfriend’ in the program before the recording, but the producer told us to show a very loving image, so during the recording, we purposely acted very sweet, and it felt really awkward!

Soohyun: I think this program is very fun. Though we are celebrities, we can make use of this chance to ‘date’ publicly. My personality is originally very meticulous and romantic and the program also gives me such concepts, so I’m very happy to be able to participate in this program. 

Kibum: Originally, the company said to let people in the group without any work in comparison to participate but I obviously had no work for two months and stayed at home! Haha! If I can participate in the future, I hope to pair up with Taiwan’s celebrity Big S but I heard that she just got married, then just choose Big S’s younger sister, Small S! (The writer told him on the spot that Small S is not only married but also already has 2 daughters! On the spot, Kibum 3 lines on the face and being teased by members no wonder always single!)

Kevin: If I can participate in the program, I wish to pair up with KARA’s maknae Jiyoung, reason is I like girls of cute-style.

Kiseop: I will like to pair up with Ku Hye Sun.

Dongho: I like IU, because she can sing very well and I can always listen to her singing if I date her!

If you all are girls, who will you choose in the group to be your boyfriend?

Eli: I choose Kibum because he’s rich!

Dongho: I choose Eli because he’s very manly!

Kevin: I will choose Soohyun because he’s very much like a guy plus he understands women’s thinking very well.

Alexander: I choose Kibum as he will like a person wholeheartedly.

Kibum: I choose Dongho. He’s the maknae of the group and I wish to turn into a noona to dote on him.

Kiseop: I choose Kevin because his personality is very pure.

Soohyun: I choose Alexander because he lives alone, his house is very big and there are games to play plus his personality is very meticulous, passionate and also is a serious and handsome guy.

Kibum and his elder brother Hyungjun run a side business, if the other members also have the ability, what kind of business will you wish to run?

Kibum: Haha, I think the others will want to become my company employees!

Alexander: I will want to open a bubble tea shop in Korea and Kevin should be my shop’s loyal customer. 

Eli: I like drinking coffee very much, so I will like to open a cafe.

Dongho: I will like to open a cafe too but what I want is a small and warm café, don’t want to have so many customers so that the customers who patronize the shop are able to do their own stuffs peacefully.

Kiseop: I will like to partnership with mum to open a holiday resort. 

Soohyun: I will like to run an entertainment company, and plan the stage, content, lighting by myself… and so on, design U-Kiss’ unique stage.

Kevin: I want to attempt lyrics writing, composing, writing song for myself and other singers to sing.

U-Kiss has more and more multiple-level developments, if you participate in a drama, the  character style that you want to challenge the most is?

Kiseop: Eli, Dongho and I are currently casting in sitcom comedy drama and if there’s drama shooting again in the future, the one I want to challenge the most is being a rich kid, similar to the role of Gu Jun Pyo in ‘Boys Over Flowers’.

Kibum: I wish to act as the director of a big enterprise but his personality is a little unreliable.

Kevin: I’m currently participating in a musical, so regardless in the future is to challenge drama or movie, I wish to act in love scene the most. 

Eli: I will want to play King, like the role in the movie ‘The King and the Clown’.

Soohyun: I want to act the role of a singer that has many fans all over the world. 

Alexander: The feeling that people has about me is usually very friendly, a very happy image so I will like to break this image and act the role of a perverted bad character.

Dongho: I wish to act a handsome guy who can fight very well and is very rich too.

Does U-Kiss have any quirk privately?

Alexander: Soohyun will do POPPIN when he sleeps, really not bluffing all of you, he does so too even when he sleeps in car. 

Kibum: I share the same room as Soohyun during this trip to Taiwan. The night before while we were sleeping, he actually put his hand over my face and kept touching and touching, he had no conscious about it. 

Soohyun: Kevin is very narcissistic, he likes to look at the mirror very much, he has the princess syndrome!

Kevin: There was once in Japan during our concert, coincidentally our song entered the professional chart, so everyone was very happy, Kibum couldn’t help but cried while he was singing ballad. Kibum is that kind who will cry when he wants to cry and when he couldn’t help it, cried on the stage, the fans down the stage also cried as well.

Kiseop: Dongho is very greedy when he eats, always stuffing his both cheeks with food. 

Eli: Dongho will lose his wallet for approximately five times in 1 year, his personality is very careless, and if you walk behind him, one certainly can pick up many things.

The Rabbit year is here, please help make a wish for one another!

Alexander: Kibum has opened a company with his elder brother now, I wish their company’s charfacter, Piro Piro will be greatly sold and their business gets better and better!

Kibum: I wish Eli will earn big bucks this year and his pants don’t ever tear again! Fighting!

Eli: I wish Dongho will be a little more sensible, he’s doing filming recently; I wish all his work will go smoothly.

Dongho: I wish Kiseop can speak Korean even better this year, though he’s a Korean, his Korean is a bit terrible. (The writer added in: Dongho answered in Mandarin with perfect Beijing accent)

Kiseop: I will like to help all members to make a wish, ever since we debuted, there’s member who falls very sick every year, I hope everyone stay healthy. In addition, I also wish Eli can get his vehicle license successfully this year.

Soohyun: Kevin is casting in a musical recently, and is welcomed by many people, I wish he will be more famous in the musical world, gain better recognition and obtain even more musical opportunity.

Kevin: Wishing all members stay very healthy, the group U-Kiss will be more successful and able to see our family members frequently. In addition, because Alexander lives alone, a little lonely in comparison, I wish he can make more good friends.

From airport, media conference to concert – U-Kiss

U-Kiss was very happy on their first visit to Taiwan. Amid their busy schedules, member Alexander also did not forget to find time to visit his pastor friend Vanness Wu where they got to know each other due to Jason Ma. Alexander also revealed that he got to know Danson Tang unexpectedly while visiting Vanness Wu. Originally, Danson Tang wore a green cap with his head lowered, Alexander didn’t know that he also is a celebrity till Danson Tang actively self-introduced himself, then Alexander said in great astonishment, “Are you really Danson Tang? I’ve watched the show you acted before!” 

U-Kiss Day 1
1/13 15:25 Lobby of Taoyuan International Airport

Korean idol group U-Kiss who was invited to participate in 2010 [V] Chinese Top Awards Concert, greeted by 200-300 fans once arrived in Taiwan, U-Kiss who felt surprised but very happy at the same time during their first visit to Taiwan. Upon seeing media who had come to the airport for interview, U-Kiss specially gave their greetings in Mandarin “Hello everyone, we are U-Kiss” twice, making the fans there screamed in joy. Facing fans at the airport passing gifts or requesting for autograph, handshake, friendly U-Kiss welcomed all, leaving a very good impression for Taiwan’s Kiss Me.

U-Kiss Day 2
1/14 15:00 Media Conference at Hwa Young Hotel 

At the media conference of 2010 [V] Chinese Top Awards Concert, U-Kiss faced smelly tofu bravely, They even decided to let the member who lost in finger-guessing game to eat which in the end, Alexander lost and had to eat the smelly tofu in one mouth obediently. He even mischievously blew air at Son Dambi who was standing at the side, making Son Dambi mad and laughing at the same time. Lastly, mischievous Alexander actually personally fed son Dambi smelly tofu, making her unable to resist it immediately and had to brace herself to eat the smelly tofu. 

U-Kiss Day 3
1/15 21:25 New Taipei City Banqiao District Stadium Concert

U-Kiss danced and sang 3 songs ‘Shut Up’, ‘Man Man Ha Ni’, ‘Bingeul Bingeul’ in 2010 [V] Chinese Top Awards Concert which won passionate cheers from the fans there. Meanwhile, the main organizer specially presented the Most Potential Overseas Idol Group Award to U-Kiss. U-Kiss said they had never thought that they would win this award and they felt very happy. This is their very first performance in Taiwan and they felt very nervous during their performance. Alexander expressed his feelings in Mandarin directly that, “This award is a very good encouragement for us. I wish that we can come to Taiwan often in the future.” In addition, U-Kiss also expressed that Taiwan’s Kiss Me are very polite, waited for them silently, making them felt very touched.

Credits: kissmeukiss + fans magazine (source) + micsummer @ rocketboxx.net (translation)
Take Out With Full Credits & Do Not HotLink

No comments:

Post a Comment