Thursday, April 22, 2010

[NEWS] 100421 U-KISS Dongho Revealed The Reason Why He Was Given Only 8 Syllables In U-KISS's Debut Song


U-KISS's Dongho revealed that puberty is the reason why he wasn’t given many parts in a song.

On the April 20th broadcast of SBS Strong Heart, Dongho said "My puberty period came just as I'm about to debut as a singer. We were in the middle of recording the song for the first time when suddenly my voice didn’t come out. I got panicked."

Dongho revealed “Because of that, my parts in the song were reduced to 8 syllables.”

Hearing this, Super Junior's Eunhyuk steal the attention by saying "8 syllables are considered a lot." He commented on this "That was a lot. I only received 5 syllables" while Shindong replied “I don’t even have any parts. They only gave me a turned-off microphone!" which created a huge laughter among the guests.

Credits: SeoulNTN (source) + Maxmovie (source) + ROCKETBOXX.NET (eng trans)
I was trying to do~ a cut of SBS strong heart this ep, I got so bored coz' Dongho is not coming out, but hsi facial reactions are... but still... so i slept~

No comments:

Post a Comment