Friday, November 5, 2010

[NEWS] 101104 U-Kiss' Kevin to make his musical debut in 'On Air Live!'


U-Kiss' member Kevin will be making his musical debut in the #1 ranked hit musical, On Air Live.
This December will mark the fourth season of the musical.

Kevin's character is described as a former super idol who leaves the entertainment industry after a scandal. After the character becomes a radio DJ, the musical follows the truthful and stoic male lead as he heals and grows.

Kevin's character will also have a romantic love line with the female protagonist.

Kevin says,

“As it is my first challenge, I’m extremely nervous and look forward to it. With the attitude of learning step-by-step, I want to show my vision. I’m nervous and a little worried but the thankful thing is that my familiar radio booth is the background. And the role I will be playing is an former idol turned radio DJ so it is a very helpful point when it comes to understanding the role.”

The musical, On Air Live, will run from December 1st to February 14, 2011.

Credits: kissmeukiss + mtvk.com
Take Out With Full Credits & Do Not HotLink 

1 comment:

  1. OMG I wish I could watch this!!! AHHHH. Kevin fighting! U can do it~

    ReplyDelete