Thursday, February 24, 2011

[TRANS] 110223 Kibum's Cyworld Update


On my way to the company this morning, I received a call from my friend. I was surprised and looked through the internet for 5 hours.

A lot of articles were written and many people were comforting me. Through the comments of the fans and others, I saw a lot of pictures and videos which were filled with memories.

Something that cannot be helped, cannot be helped. Looking at back at everything, I cannot help but to be upset..

I will work hard to show you a good image, be it in my broadcasting activies or Piro-Piro. I worked really hard because I wanted to do well ^_^.. Kiss Me I love you.. And to the U-Kiss members, I still love you as before, really..

Thank you for reading my whining.

Credits: kissmeukiss + Kibum's cyworld + chrestos @ rocketboxx.net & ukissmesg (translation) + rocketboxx.net
Take Out With Full Credits & Do Not HotLink

No comments:

Post a Comment