Monday, April 11, 2011

[NEWS] 110411 U-Kiss' Soohyun talks about being a member of the celebrity soccer team, ‘FC Men’

Recently, U-Kiss' leader Soohyun sat down with TV Daily to express his thoughts about becoming the new addition of the celebrity male soccer team, ‘FC MEN’, where he revealed that it was actually thanks to JYJ Junsu’s twin brother, Junho, who helped him become a part of the team.

Soohyun stated,
"I met with Junho hyung a few times during our promotions in China. We had always greeted one another and got along well, but once we recently met at the cinemas out of coincidence."
He continued,
"Junho hyung asked me if I liked soccer, and I said that I liked it even during elementary school. Hyung said he was going to make a soccer team, and asked if I was interested, which is how I became a part of the team."
The current team members of FC MEN are: JYJ’s Yoochun, Junsu and Kim Jae Joong, Kim Hyun Joong, B2ST’s Doojoon and Lee Ki Kwang, 2AM’s Changmin, Shinhwa’s Lee Minwoo, model Im Joo Hwan, gagman Park Sung Kwang, and actors Park Gun Hyung and Lee Wan. Professional soccer player Jung Sung Ryong offered to take the position of coach and manager, with gagwoman Park Ji Sun as their road manager.

Soohyun added,
"Now that I think about it, there are a lot of people on our team. I personally really enjoy soccer a lot, so I’m really happy that I was given this opportunity. Unfortunately, because of the release of our new fifth mini-album, my schedules have become busier and I haven’t been able to play once. I really want to get on the field."
FC Men will be holding a friendly match against three other rival celebrity teams come April 15th for the ‘2011 Peace Star Cup Celebrity Soccer Championship’, to be held at the Suwon World Cup Stadium in Gyeonggi-do. 

Credits: kissmeukiss + TV Daily via Nate + allkpop
Take Out With Full Credits & Do Not HotLink

No comments:

Post a Comment