Wednesday, April 13, 2011

[NEWS] 110412 U-Kiss’ Dongho reveals he has three cellphones


On a recent appearance on the radio show SBS “Choi Hwajung Power Time,” Dongho was chosen by his members to be the one who talks on the phone the most. Dongho said, “I talk quite often with my seniors since appearing on a lot of variety shows and TV series.”

During his explanation, Dongho reveals the surprising fact that he is the owner of three cell phones. “I actually have three mobile phones: one for my close friends, one for work-related calls, and one for when I decide that I want to stay low so it’s a phone that even the rest of my group doesn’t know about.”

U-Kiss are currently promoting their latest mini-album “Bran New Kiss” with the title song “0330.”

Credits: kissmeukiss + 10Asia + Koreaboo + hellokpop (photo)
Take Out With Full Credits & Do Not HotLink

No comments:

Post a Comment