Wednesday, February 23, 2011

[NEWS] 110222 Kim Kibum explains his departure from U-Kiss


Earlier today, we reported on the departure of Alexander and Kim Kibum from idol boy group, U-Kiss.
Moments ago, Kibum explained his decision through a long tweet, which read:
“Hello, this is U-Kiss Kibum, or more specifically, an ex-member of U-Kiss, Kim Kibum.
After two months of delay, I’ve finally plucked up the courage to write this post.
First off, the agency and I have made an agreement about my exclusive contract on February 2011.
As the agency desired a member replacement, we wrote out a consent document for a contract dissolution, and from that day on, I became a former member of U-Kiss.
Contrary to what most of you might be thinking, this is unrelated to my Piro Piro business… nor is it about losing interest in U-Kiss.
I always thought importantly of U-Kiss more than anyone, and I’m proud to say that not once did my Piro Piro character business impede my schedules with U-Kiss..
I always thought of the members as more than family. I’m extremely upset that I have to part with them like this, but it was because of my lacking areas which warranted my former agency to desire a member replacement.
I may be leaving on a one-sided decision, however, I was able to learn a lot and meet many people, as well as the U-Kiss members.
My feelings are very mixed up on the thought that the few lines in this message could hurt a lot of people I love.
I will continue my personal activities on broadcast.
Thank you to all the people who supported me wherever I was, and I will meet you once again as an entrepreneur,
Thank you”

Credits: kissmeukiss + @90KKB + @allkpop
Take Out With Full Credits & Do Not HotLink

No comments:

Post a Comment